ByAmy Kaplan, writer at Creators.co
Lead Staff Writer // Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @PhotoAmy33
Amy Kaplan

Jon Jones has been pulled from the historic UFC 200 card due to a potential USADA anti-doping violation, according to UFC President Dana White.

The UFC chairman addressed the media late Wednesday night and confirmed Brock Lesnar and Mark Hunt will now be the main event. The fight will remain only three rounds.

"Everything was going so smooth and nobody had been hurt. Everybody was healthy. So yeah this was a pretty brutal phone call," White said. "Jones might get two years for this."

The potential violation occurred during an out-of-competition test conducted on June 16. Jones has the opportunity to have a B-sample tested as part of the process for reviewing the potential violation. Specifics as to what Jones was flagged for were not revealed.

With Jones pulled, White said they are in the process of reviewing a potential replacement opponent for Daniel Cormier. An opponent has not been finalized at this time.

Jones was set to make his second appearance back since he was suspended following a hit-and-run accident.

(Image via MMAWeekly.com)