It wouldn't be Cowboy without a Budweiser in his hand and his hat on his head.
Watch as Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone discussed moving to the welterweight division, his pre fight meals and his game plan for Patrick Cote ahead of their UFC Ottawa bout.
Stay tuned this weekend to see if his second round KO prediction happens! Cerrone will fight Patrick Coté on the UFC Fight Night Ottawa card this weekend.
Check out the full card below:
Main Card (on FOX Sports 1)
- Rory MacDonald (18-3) vs. Stephen Thompson (12-1)
- Donald Cerrone (29-7) vs. Patrick Coté (23-9)
- Steve Bosse (11-2) vs. Sean O’Connell (17-7)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (7-2) vs. Thibault Gouti (11-1)
- Valerie Letourneau (8-4) vs. Joanne Calderwood (10-1)
Preliminary Card (on FOX Sports 2)
- Jason Saggo (11-2) vs. Leandro Silva (19-3-1, 1 NC)
- Misha Cirkunov (11-2) vs. Ion Cutelaba (11-1)
- Tamdan McCrory (14-3) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (17-1)
- Chris Beal (10-2) vs. Joe Soto (15-5)
Preliminary Card (on UFC Fight Pass)
- Elias Theodorou (11-1) vs. Sam Alvey (26-7, 1 NC)
- Randa Markos (5-3) vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger (6-2)
- Colby Covington (8-1) vs. Jonathan Meunier (7-0)
- Ali Bagautinov (13-4) vs. Geane Herrera (9-1)