It feels like forever ago when a budding UFC star set out looking for love. Except it was the future middleweight champion and he sucked at dating.
Pretty boy Luke Rockhold turned to sassy matchmaker to the stars Patti Stanger and appeared on her hit TV show Millionaire Matchmaker, looking for her help finding his future Mrs. Rockhold.
The episode, which first aired in January 2015, showed Rockhold asking Stanger to find him a future wife as he hopes to have kids by the time he is 35. The host, who is known for her abrasive personality, told him she worries that he isn't sincere in his desire to find love.
Rockhold is set to make his first title defense next month when he faces Michael Bisping at UFC 199.
And while we're at it, let's take a look at the entire UFC 199 fight card.
- Luke Rockhold (c) (15-2) vs. Michael Bisping (28-7)
- Dominick Cruz (c) (21-1) vs. Urijah Faber (33-8)
- BJ Penn (16-10-2) vs. Cole Miller (21-9, 1 NC)
- Dustin Poirier (19-4) vs. Bobby Green (23-6)
- James Vick (9-0) vs. Beneil Dariush (12-2)
- Kevin Casey (9-4) vs. Elvis Mutapcic (15-4)
- Jonathan Wilson (7-0) vs. Luiz Henrique da Silva (10-0)
- “Maestro” Dong Hyun Kim (13-7-3) vs. Polo Reyes (5-2)
- Sean Strickland (17-1) vs. Tom Breese (10-0)
- Clay Guida (32-16) vs. Brian Ortega (10-0)
- Jessica Andrade (13-5) vs. Jessica Penne (12-3)
- Dan Henderson (31-14) vs. Hector Lombard (34-5-1, 2 NC)