Cris "Cyborg" Justino had her first UFC open workout this week and she made sure to make it a memorable one.
Known by most as the most dangerous female fighter in MMA, Cyborg stepped away from "scary" reputation and chose a 13-year-old fan to spar with for her open workout session.
The pair are seen moving around the mat, throwing jabs and trying to get the best of each other, and shockingly the young girl didn't do so bad.
The fan, Pollyanna Muller, was chosen from the crowd to try out her amateur Muay Thai and MMA skills with Justino, who hasn't lost a fight since her debut in 2005.
"When I first started training there were no famous women MMA fighters to seek inspiration or guidance from," Justino wrote on Instagram. "Now there is an entire generation of girls growing up who will revolutionize the sport if we continue to foster the development and provide opportunities for female fighters to display their skills."
Justino is co-promoting California's first women's amateur state MMA championships, so perhaps she is already scouting the talent.
"It was amazing! I thought I would faint!" Muller said to Primero Round. "The feeling of being close to Cris, is to make my dream come-closer, when I grow up I want to be like her, her story is beautiful, it inspires me not only as fighter, but as a person, we always have to take the best example to follow. "
Justino is making her long anticipated UFC debut in a catchweight bout. She will be facing Leslie Smith on the main card on Saturday.
Check out the FULL UFC 198 fight card below.
Main Card (pay-per-view)
- Fabricio Werdum (c) (20-5-1) vs. Stipe Miocic (14-2)
- Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza (22-4) vs. Vitor Belfort (25-11)
- Cris “Cyborg” Justino (15-1, 1 NC) vs. Leslie Smith (8-6-1)
- Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (23-10) vs. Corey Anderson (8-1)
- Warlley Alves (10-0) vs. Bryan Barberena (11-3)
Prelims (on FS1)
- Demian Maia (22-6) vs. Matt Brown (20-13)
- Thiago “Marreta” Santos (12-3) vs. Nate Marquardt (34-15-2)
- Francisco Trinaldo (19-4) vs. Yancy Medeiros (12-3, 1NC)
- John Lineker (26-7) vs. Rob Font (12-1)
Prelims (on Fight Pass)
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (21-7) vs. Patrick Cummins (8-3)
- Sergio Moraes (10-2) vs. Luan Chagas (14-1)
- Renato Moicano (9-0-1) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (18-3)