Earlier this morning, UFC president Dana White appeared on Good Morning America to announce the new main event for UFC 200: Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones II.
Attending with him were Miesha Tate, Frankie Edgar, and Paige VanZant, as well as the aforementioned Jones and Cormier. Both of the men had a chance to react to the news live on air.
Check it out:
UFC 200 will take place on July 9 at the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Aside from Cormier vs. Jones II, the card will also feature a bantamweight title fight between Miesha Tate and Amanda Nunes, and an interim featherweight title fight between Jose Aldo and Frankie Edgar.
The full card so far is as follows:
- Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Jon Jones (ic)
- José Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
- Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes
- Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne
- Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Gegard Mousasi vs. Derek Brunson
- Diego Sanchez vs. Joe Lauzon
- Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marín
- Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller
- Cat Zingano vs. Julianna Peña