Jon Jones hasn't gotten a paycheck from the UFC in over a year, but his bank account is probably feeling quite a bit fuller after UFC 197.
For his win over Ovince Saint Preux in the PPV main event, Jones has earned a flat half a million dollars. His opponent, OSP, meanwhile earned $55,000.
Also on the card, flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson netted $135,000 plus a $60,000 win bonus for his title defense against Henry Cejudo. Cejudo earned $60,000.
Finally, in addition to their base salaries, Demetrious Johnson, Yair Rodriguez, Danny Roberts, and Dominique Steele each received a $50,000 performance bonus.
The full salary breakdown for UFC 197 main card is as follows:
- Jon Jones ($500,000) def. Ovince Saint Preux ($55,000)
- Demetrious Johnson ($195,000) def. Henry Cejudo ($60,000)
- Edson Barboza ($88,000) def. Anthony Pettis ($80,000)
- Robert Whittaker ($60,000) def. Rafael Natal ($41,000)
- Yair Rodriguez ($42,000) def. Andre Fili ($18,000)