There's a lot of reasons why Holly Holm deserves to be the champion of the bantamweight division of the UFC. Most notably, she is undefeated at 10-0 in the UFC and she defeated then-champion and poster-girl of the entire UFC, Ronda Rousey.
But just in case you needed more proof that she's legit, here are 7 kicks from her career that mirror the Rousey kick, and prove she's no stranger to getting her work done in the Octagon.... and doing so in style.
1. Most obviously, she did THIS... to Ronda Rousey
2. She knows how to get that left leg up
3. But don't get it twisted, she has a right
4. She may have missed those two lead-in jabs but that formidable left foot comes through here STRONG
5. I think Holly might be wearing that belt for a little while...
6. Please don't ever disrespect this woman
7 (repeat). Sorry Ronda
We've recently received word from UFC president Dana White that Holly Holm will not be facing Ronda next and that an undisclosed opponent will face her first.
Speaking of faces...
Once again, sorry Ronda