In a few short weeks, the wait will be over.
It's almost like the UFC planned it this way. A long, silent break before a truly historic #UFC205 card at Madison Square Garden in none other than New York. The calm before the storm.
You better batten down the hatches, because Conor McGregor is in the new extended preview rocking a Bane coat from The Dark Knight Rises, saying things that make you believe in his vision. Meanwhile, you have the #UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez as the doubting Thomas who's wholly unconvinced of McGregor's hype.
On November 12th, these two elemental forces will meet in a towering city actually called Gotham, to decide who will reign over the concrete jungle and lift gold high like Lady Liberty's torch. It could not have been written any better.
Not only that, but two other titles will be on the line when Tyron Woodley and Joanna Jedrzejczyk defend their titles against Stephen Thompson and Karolina Kowalkiewicz, challengers coming to take their spotlight.
Get ready with an extended preview of the monumental event below, ahead of the coming storm that is UFC 205.
UFC 205 Card:
- Eddie Alvarez (c) vs. Conor McGregor
- Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (c) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Chris Weidman vs. Yoel Romero
- Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans
- Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
- Jim Miller vs. Thiago Alves
- Belal Muhammad vs. Vicente Luque
- Miesha Tate vs. Raquel Pennington
- Michael Johnson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov