UFC featherweight champion #ConorMcGregor will try anything once - especially if it comes with a hefty price tag.
In his newest #MacLife video, the UFC Featherweight Champion undergoes a Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) scan, which is just a fancy name for a machine that measures your bone density, body fat and lean tissue mass.
The test took place during one of McGregor's off days from training in Ireland. He is seen laying flat on a table in a hospital gown as a large machine scans his body from head to toe.
The champ, and practically a national hero, is seen greeting fans, taking photos and signing autographs outside of the facility.
I appears as though McGregor got the test to determine his body fat, after all he's boomeranged from fighting at 145 to 170 and now 155 pounds, all in less than one year. No results were revealed during the video leaving us all to wonder!
McGregor will face lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez at #UFC205. If he wins he will be the first UFC fighter to hold belts in two divisions simultaneously.
UFC 205 Card:
- Eddie Alvarez (c) vs. Conor McGregor
- Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk (c) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Chris Weidman vs. Yoel Romero
- Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans
- Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
- Jim Miller vs. Thiago Alves
- Belal Muhammad vs. Vicente Luque
- Miesha Tate vs. Raquel Pennington
- Michael Johnson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov