The official social media profile for EA Sports UFC has just revealed almost all of the UFC 205 card, minus the main event that is.
The video game publisher tweeted an image of 10 match-ups scheduled for the event, with a blank spot for the main event in the middle. The tweet asked for fans to guess who the main event would be.
The tweet has since been removed, quite possibly because it inaccurately listed Miesha Tate as a current champion, but the image itself can be seen below:
According to the tweet, the UFC 205 currently consists of:
- Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
- Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
- Miesha Tate vs. Raquel Pennington
- Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans
- Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
- Jim Miller vs. Thiago Alves
- Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
- Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian
In response to the initial tweet, fans were able to get in a few votes for who they thought it might be.
Missing from the card is Chris Weidman vs. Yoel Romero, a match-up that has been previously rumored, and seemingly confirmed by Romero himself earlier this month.
That may indicate that this is the mysterious main event to be officially announced tomorrow. Or as many fans have speculated, tomorrow will see the announcement of Eddie Alvarez against either Khabib Nurmagomedov or Conor McGregor as the UFC 205 headlining bout.
We will find out for sure tomorrow at the official press conference.