It looks like we will get to see ultra-ripped, middleweight Rashad Evans after all.
The fight with Tim Kennedy was all set for #UFC205, but was taken off the card due to a complication with Evans' medicals. On last night's episode of UFC Tonight, the poor guy even said he didn't find out until 45 minutes after he landed in the Big Apple. Luckily, Dana White was going make all right with the world
The fight was rescheduled to #UFC206 and #RashadEvans will be making his aforementioned shredded middleweight debut against Kennedy, who hasn't fought since September 2014. For those that don't remember, that was the "Stool Gate" controversial fight with Yoel Romero back at #UFC178.
The card will be headlined by a fight with Daniel Cormier and Anthony Johnson for the UFC light heavyweight strap and takes place December 10th at Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada.
Here's what the card looks like so far:
- Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony Johnson
- Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis
- Valerie Letourneau vs. Viviane Pereira
- John Makdessi vs. Lando Vannata
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Drew Dober
- Emil Meek vs. Jordan Mein
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Jason Saggo
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Nikita Krylov
- Dooho Choi vs. Cub Swanson
- Li Jingliang vs. Chad Laprise
- Mitch Gagnon vs. Matthew Lopez
- Zach Makovsky vs. Dustin Ortiz
- Rashad Evans vs. Tim Kennedy