In the world of combat sports, every knockout is truly its own, unique, unconsciousness-inducing snowflake. From time to time, however, we are gifted a KO that truly defies the odds, our expectations, or even the common laws of physics. That's what the 'Insane KO of the Day' is all about.
Today's KO: Lord of the Dings
Hello again, KO Nation (or is it Insane-iacs?)! Did you miss me? Or did you read that title and think "I bet this hack is going to cram a Lord of the Rings reference into the first paragraph, no matter how contrived it is" and go right back to hating me? Well, joke's on you, I crammed it into the subtitle! VICTORY IS MINE.
Anyways, it feels good to be back at this, and what better way to celebrate my return than by watching one of the best featherweights outside of the UFC, Magomedrasul "Frodo" Khasbulaev, plaster Genair Da Silva with a real humdinger of an uppercut at last weekend's WFCA 38 event in Russia? You're right, I DO always pick the best KO clips for y'all to feast your eyes on. God, it feels good to be validated.
- Insane KO of the Day: Junior Dos Santos Soccer Kicks His Way to His First Professional Win
- Insane KO of the Day: Kid Yamamoto's 4-Second Flying Knee
- Insane KO of the Day: The 'Holy F@$%ing Usain Bolt Punch'
- Insane KO of the Day: Tai Chi Defeats Kickboxing Via Front Flip Kick
- Insane KO of the Day: Yet Another Spinning Elbow Annihilation