After a loss to Felice Herring in July, Kailin Curran will make her return to the UFC.
As reported by KHON2 news, Curran has been added to the Ultimate Fighter 24 finale card, and will face Jamie Moyle. Curran currently has one win in her three outings in the UFC, so this will be an important fight. The stakes are high for Moyle, as well, who will be making her UFC debut after being a contestant on The Ultimate Fighter season 23.
The Ultimate Fighter season 24 finale will take place on December 3rd at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, where Demetrious Johnson will defend his title.
While several bouts haven't been made official, here is what the card looks like so far:
- Demetrious Johnson vs. TUF 24 Flyweight Winner
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo
- Jorge Masvidal vs. Jake Ellenberger
- Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
- Kailin Curran vs. Jamie Moyle
- Josh Stansbury vs. Jake Collier
- Elvis Mutapcic vs. Anthony Smith