In the world of combat sports, every knockout is truly its own, unique, unconsciousness-inducing snowflake. From time to time, however, we are gifted a KO that truly defies the odds, our expectations, or even the common laws of physics. That's what the 'Insane KO of the Day' is all about.
Today's KO: Big Man, Bigger Kick
Oh boy, Champions Nation, does today's Insane KO have it all:
- A head kick? Check.
- By a heavyweight? Check.
- That send his opponent's mouthpiece flying? Check.
- And literally lifts his feet off the ground? Chiggity check yourself before you wreck yourself, Cotton.
Taken from last weekend's #LFA 8 event, here's Michel Andre kicking off his amateur debut by sending Bryan Battle into orbit with a monster right high kick in the first round.
Literally everything about this kick – from the sound it makes to the crowd's reaction to the visual of Battle going full "Cro Cop" against the cage – is pure savagery at its highest form, so be sure to add Andre to your list of "Fighters to Watch" if you haven't already.
Check out the whole fight below courtesy of LFA's Youtube channel.
- Insane KO of the Day: A Woman Named 'Kill Face' Kills a Face
- Insane KO of the Day: Liver Shot Folds Fool Like a Lawn Chair
- Insane KO of the Day: Holly Holm's *Second* Nastiest Head Kick
- Insane KO of the Day: A Reader Nails the Walk-Off Mark Hunt KO
- Insane KO of the Day: Fighter Escapes Guillotine With Double Northern Lights Suplex