February is a short month, but still had its share of knockouts in the MMA world. From UFC Fight Night stoppages, to Bellator beatings and ONE Championship stoppages, we take a look back on our top 10 knockouts of the past month.
1. UFC Fight Night 104: "The Korean Zombie" Strikes Again
After nearly four years, the former featherweight title challenger "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung returned from military service and put his stamp back on the division with a first round uppercut knockout over the tough Dennis Bermudez.
2. UFC Fight Night 105: Derrick Lewis Beasts Out on Travis Browne
Lewis had to absorb some nasty body shots and survive a couple close calls before getting his fists on Travis Browne in the second round. Lewis knocked "Hapa" down, then kept on pounding until the referee finally stepped in to stop the fight.
3. UFC Fight Night 105: Thiago Santos' Spinning Success over Jack Marshman
Really, Santos' spinning heel kick was enough to stop Marshman. A second after the unpredictable kick landed, Marshman dropped to the canvas, out of it. Santos eagerly jumped on him and got a few more hard ground strikes before the referee was able to intercede and make the end official.
4. UFC Fight Night 105: Felder Stops Ricci after Technical War
In one of the better single rounds of 2017 so far, Paul Felder was able to stop Alessandro Ricci using an elbow and punches with just 16 seconds left in the first period.
5. Bellator 173: Liam McGeary Bloodies Brett McDermott
The Bellator light heavyweight champion was hurt early before storming back well enough to bloody McDermott's face with sharp strikes, forcing the ringside doctor to halt the contest in between rounds.
6. Bellator 172: Patricky "Pitbull" Freire Stuns Josh Thomson
Patricky Freire scored a huge win by knocking out one of the very best lightweights in the world for the past decade, Josh Thomson.
7. UFC Fight Night 104: Fortuna Punches Hamilton Out
Marcel Fortuna matched, and then exceeded the punching power of the hard-hitting Hamilton to earn this KO victory.
8. UFC Fight Night 104: Niko Price Knocks Alex Morono Out Inside Two
The young welterweight prospect stayed undefeated and stopped Morono's seven fight win streak, cold, with a KO win.
9. ONE Championship: Throne of Tigers: Osman Dominates Khouch
The Malaysian flyweight bounced back from a September submission loss with a statement victory over a game but overmatched Vy Srey Khouch. Once Osman got the fight to the ground, she was able to rain down shot after shot, earning the TKO stoppage win with two seconds left in the first round.
10. ONE Championship: Throne of Tigers: Aiman Spoils Novaes' Debut
Young Malaysian featherweight Muhammad Aiman won his second, straight ONE bout over the Evolve MMA Brazilian opponent Eduardo Novaes, a skilled grappler who made his pro MMA debut at the advanced age of 36.