Fans who feel like an MMA light left their life since December 30th can finally rejoice. After over a year of anticipation, record-breaking BJ Penn finally returns to the Octagon against wild man Yair Rodriguez. Whatever you do, don't order up an honorary Hawaiian pizza on Saturday night, because this card does down on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!
Expect the first UFC card of 2017 to be filled with fighters chomping at the bit to make an impression. #YairRodriguez himself already said he's going to be the first to tap the legend in MMA, meanwhile #BJPenn foretold the genesis of the young technician many, many years ago.
At UFC Fight Night 103, we'll either see Motivated BJ Penn dish out a lesson from the "Just Scrap" school of hard knocks, or "Air Rodriguez" potentially retire Penn yet again.
How and when does all this go down?
When: 10 PM ET
- B.J. Penn vs. Yair Rodriguez
- Marcin Held vs. Joe Lauzon
- Court McGee vs. Ben Saunders
- John Moraga vs. Sergio Pettis
When: 8 PM ET
- Augusto Mendes vs. Frankie Saenz
- Oleksiy Oliynyk vs. Viktor Pesta
- Tony Martin vs. Alex White
- Drakkar Klose vs. Devin Powell
Where: 6 PM ET
When: UFC Fight Pass
- Nina Ansaroff vs. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger
- Walt Harris vs. Chase Sherman
- Joachim Christensen vs. Bojan Mihajlovic
- Cyril Asker vs. Dmitry Smolyakov