It’s a big week for the UFC, maybe the biggest.
The fighters have arrived in New York City, open workouts and media day are complete, and weigh ins are just 24 hours away.
Rather than a singular #throwback post, Champions.co has compiled a list of top moments featuring fighters on the UFC 205 card.
So before #ConorMcGregor and #EddieAlvarez make the walk through the storied halls of #MadisonSquareGarden for their historic lightweight title fight, read up on some of their all-time greatest performances.
- The Night Conor McGregor Defeated Chad Mendes at UFC 189
- Doubters Become True Believers After Eddie Alvarez Captures Bellator Gold
- #StephenThompson Proves Elite Status by Dominating Johny Hendricks
- Heads Will Roll: #TyronWoodley KOs Josh Koscheck at UFC 167
- #JoannaJedrzejczyk Stops Carla Esparza to Become 'Joanna Champion' at UFC 185
- #ChrisWeidman Solidifies Legacy with Anderson Silva Knockout
- Conor McGregor and his Notorious 13 Seconds with Jose Aldo
- #DonaldCerrone and the Jaw Breaking Kick at UFC 187
- #MieshaTate Chokes Out Holly Holm in the Fifth Round to Win the UFC Title
- #FrankieEdgar's Vicious KOing of Gray Maynard to End Trilogy
- Watching #JimMiller and Joe Lauzon Bloody It Up, High in the Mountains
- #TimBoetsch 'The Barbarian' is Born: Reliving the Greatest Ragdolling in UFC History
And make sure to check out the digital, curated UFC 205 Fanzine now.